Betrebels Payment Methods
Online betting has become increasingly easier with the passing of each year, however not all betting sites can claim the same when it comes to ease of transactions. Some bookmakers offer so few payment methods that you can’t really proceed with your transactions as fast as you might have wished or perhaps none of the offered methods are suitable for you. Thankfully, there is no reason to be worried if you choose Betrebels as their variety of payment methods is not only adequate but they have also put special effort into making them extremely fast.
Deposits and withdrawals
Betrebels provides the best possible services to every player and that is why they let you complete your transactions through a multitude of options. All the common and various local methods are available, meaning that you can surely find one that suits you.
- Paykasa: A prepaid voucher that lets you make secure and quick transactions.
- Moneysafe: Proceed with your transactions, through a great range of ways. You can deposit via e-wallet, voucher, or even through a prepaid card.
- Debit/Credit/Prepaid Card: All the well known cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, can be used for deposits and withdrawals.
- Paysafecard: This is by far the most common and popular payment method. You must enter the 16-digit voucher to deposit on your account.
- Skrill: One of the most popular and widely known e-wallets, that lets you top up your account immediately.
- Neteller: Another common payment method that is used often by the players. Similarly to Skrill, it is a largely known e-wallet.
- Bank Transfer: You can make a deposit through your bank account or withdraw your winnings to it.
- Ecopayz: Another e-wallet, that is secure and really fast.
- BeeCashPay: Like the Paysafecard, this is a 16-digit voucher that allows for quick and secure internet transactions.
- Deposit via Live Chat: Begin a live chat session and ask the agent to proceed with your deposit.
- Hipay: An independent global payment service provider based in France that offers fast transactions.
- Viva Wallet: A Greek e-wallet similar to Skrill and Neteller that can be connected to your bank account and bank cards.
One of the best thing about Betrebels, is their high limits on deposits and withdrawals. High rollers are welcome, making Betrebels a great choice for every kind of player.