Betrebels wants every player to know that they are a trusted operator that ensures the best possible gaming experience for every punter. However, there are times when a player may lose his composure and develop a problematic behaviour towards gambling. This is where Beterebels acts responsibly and tries to intervene in order to help. If such an unfortunate event should come to happen, Betrebels along with non profit organization Gamcare will strive to offer a solution to the player’s problem.
Betrebels includes on its website, the following Responsible Gaming services:
- Connection to Gamcare
- Help yourself and find awareness information.
- Information and tools for minors security
- Limits on your deposits (daily, weekly, monthly)
Keeping your composure
Although most Betrebels members tend to keep their gambling activity at a healthy level, unfortunately a slight portion may find this extremely hard. Players who wish to switch to a more responsible gaming routine are advised to remember the following:
- Gambling is meant to be fun and not a means of making a living
- Avoid covering any losses
- Only gamble when you know that you can afford any potential losses
- Always know how much money you have spent and how long you have been gambling
- If you feel like you need a break from gambling, you can send an email at [email protected] in order to ask for your exclusion from Betrebels.
- If you want to talk to someone regarding a possible gambling addiction, you can always contact Gamcare.
Gamcare is a British National Organization that deals with how gambling influences our society. Betrebels cooperates with Gamcare in order to help develop management methods about problematic gambling preoccupation, in cooperation with the Code of Good Conduct and Social responsibility. In case you are worried that gambling may have a negative impact on you or someone you know, then the following questions might help you find the answer.
Do you think you are addicted to gambling? Take a moment to answer the following questions
- Does gambling interfere with your work, studies or day to day responsibilities?
- Do you gamble to escape from the daily routine?
- After having lost money on gambling, do you feel that you have to quickly win back your losses?
- Do you gamble until you have lost all your money, even to the point of being unable to buy a bus ticket or coffee?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money and time spent on gambling?
- Do other people criticize you for gambling too much?
- Have you ever lied, stolen or borrowed money to satisfy your gambling habit?
- Do you feel reluctant to spend money to buy something but are eager to place a bet?
- Have you lost interest in your friends, family and tend to spend a lot of time gambling?
- When you encounter disappointments, quarrels or some inconvenience, does it push you to bet as a means of escape?
- Has your gambling habit ever made you depressed or caused any suicidal thoughts?
If you have answered positively to some of to the above questions, then it is possible that you may be experiencing a gambling problem. If you feel like talking to someone about it, you can contact GamCare’s website, at www.gamcare.org.uk or call the Confidential Helpline on 0044 845 6000 133.
Betrebels.com recognizes the Gamblers Anonymous organization and their commitment to helping those who experience any gambling problems. For more information on the organization Gamblers Anonymous, please visit their website: www.gamblersanonymous.org, or contact them directly at:
International Service Office
P.O. Box 17173, Los Angeles, CA 90017
+1 (213) 386-8789
The Gamblers Anonymous Organisation provides help and support to those who are passively related with gambling and has strict codes of confidentiality.
Every player’s identity is confirmed at the time of their registration and by the time their bets are placed, thanks to the Personal Code Identification. Punters must be over 21 years of age or the legal age of their country of residence. Players who provide illegitimate information regarding their age, will not receive the winnings from their participation in gambling activities and suffer any consequences provide by the law.
In case your computer is used by friends or family members who are under 21 years old and you would like to protect them from entering the Betrebels website, please click here, in order to register with the proposed filtration program, Gamblock.